Mechanical engineering / production engineering (Bachelor of Engineering), dual course
Mechanical engineering – the conventional course for engineers. When combined with a specialisation in production engineering, you will become a sought-after specialist, as you will be capable of every task that is crucial to production and quality assurance. The collaboration between MAN and Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Heidenheim means you can test your theoretical knowledge in practice, and vice versa.
- Work on advanced topics within the areas of production planning, production development and quality assurance
- Learn about the MAN production system
- Acquire goal-oriented and systematic ways of working
- Apply problem analysis methods and develop and implement solutions
- Learn about different leadership methods
Your course of studies is in collaboration with Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University/Heidenheim (www.dhbw-heidenheim.de).
- General or subject-specific qualification for entrance to higher education (Hochschulreife)
Qualification required to attend technical college (Fachhochschulreife) as well as an aptitude test from the Cooperative State University in Heidenheim