Catering specialist apprenticeship
Make sure that the food is on the table, at the right time, at MAN. During your apprenticeship to become a catering specialist, you will learn how to implement standardised catering concepts in our company facilities. In doing so, you will be the point of contact for our guests, look after the quality of the meals, organise workflows in the kitchen or undertake marketing activities.
As a catering specialist, you will implement a standardised, centrally controlled catering concept in the company facilities.
You will make sure the required standards are maintained, such as the quality of the meals, the workflows in the kitchen, the service and the selection and pricing of products.
During your apprenticeship, you will learn how to:
- Look after and advise guests
- Present and sell products
- Guarantee that quality standards are observed
- Organise workflows
- Plan the employment of staff and handle HR procedures
- Conduct cost controls
- Evaluate key operational data
- Conduct marketing activities
Your opportunities for development
After your apprenticeship, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to begin a career at one of the leading commercial vehicle manufacturers
- An exciting and diverse role, which allows you to use your experience and contacts to establish yourself within the company
- A line of work with an international perspective, which lets you take control of your own development
- A transfer that complies with the current trade agreements
Duration of apprenticeship:
Your apprenticeship will last 3 years. If you have a corresponding higher education qualification or you perform very well, you can shorten the duration of the apprenticeship.
- A-levels (Abitur)