IT specialist in application development apprenticeship
Can you see a problem that has not yet been solved? Then you and your knowledge are in demand in the future. During your apprenticeship as an IT specialist in application development, you will learn how to meet the requirements of IT and telecommunications systems specialists. In doing so, you will be involved from start to finish in planning, analysing and implementing hardware and software systems. This is something that we find very exciting.
As an IT specialist in application development, you will implement specialist requirements in complex hardware and software systems. You will plan, analyse and implement IT and telecommunications systems.
During your apprenticeship, you will learn how to:
- Design and implement customer-specific software applications
- Test, document and modify applications
- Apply methods for planning, implementing and monitoring projects
- Apply software development tools
- Develop user interfaces that are ergonomic and specific to the application
- Advise and qualify users
- Resolve faults by using expert systems and diagnostic systems
- Present applications
Your opportunities for development
After your apprenticeship, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to begin a career at one of the leading commercial vehicle manufacturers
- An exciting and diverse role, which allows you to use your experience and contacts to establish yourself within the company
- A professional environment with an international point of view, which lets you take control of your own development
- A takeover that complies with the current trade agreements
Duration of apprenticeship:
Your apprenticeship will last 3 years.
If you have a corresponding higher education qualification or you do very well, you can shorten the duration of the apprenticeship.
- GCSEs (Mittlere Reife)
- A-levels (Abitur)