Logistics Engineering and Management (Bachelor of Engineering)
The best of both worlds: As a prospective industrial engineer, you will know your stuff in both commercial and technical domains. And, thanks to a dual course at MAN in collaboration with the University of Applied Science in Munich, Germany, you will learn both the theory and practice. You will receive well-founded theoretical apprenticeship at the university. In your practical periods you have the chance to apply this knowledge in our company. It is the ideal way to prepare for your future job, with many opportunities for promotion. The subjects that you will specialise in will lay the foundations for you to cope with logistic challenges. Once your apprenticeship is complete, you just have to decide which department you are most suited to.
During your practical experience
- You will learn how you can apply both technical and economic content from your studies to practical situations, thus strengthening your knowledge
- You will apply different methods of working in order to prepare as thoroughly as possible for the start of your own career
- You will build up a valuable network within the company, which you can draw upon throughout your entire career at MAN
- You will coordinate technical projects
- You will work on advanced topics in the areas of production planning and production control
During your theoretical stages
The Bachelor of Engineering apprenticeship is in collaboration with University of Applied Science in Munich, Germany. The course contents are based on their examination regulations. For more information, visit the website of University of Applied Science Munich (https://www.hm.edu/en/).
Your opportunities for development
After your studies, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to begin a career that complies with the current trade agreements
- An exciting and diverse role, which allows you to use your experience and contacts to establish yourself within the company
- A professional environment with an international point of view, which lets you take control of your own development
Duration of apprenticeship
Your apprenticeship will last 3,5 years or else 7 terms in total. Each semester will be spend at the University of Applied Science in Munich for the theoretical period. In your term breaks, during your practical semester and during the time of your bachelor thesis, you will spend your practical periods at the MAN site in Munich. You will receive a apprentice allowance during the theoretical stages and practical experience.
- General or subject-specific qualification for entrance to higher education (Hochschulreife)
- Very good grads in for your studies relevant subjects
A successful enrolment in admission restricted study programmes is required for the effectiveness of the contract of employement. Candidates with the qualifications required to attend a college will only be accepted based on additional proof of their suitability for the course for which they are applying (for more information, see the website of University of Applied Science Munich: https://www.hm.edu/en/).