Technical Writing and Technical Communication (Bachelor of Engineering)
As a technical editor you use modern media to frame product tutorials and instructions in an appealing way. This sounds interesting to you? Then we would like to inspire you with a dual course at MAN. In your theoretical period in your courses at the University of Applied Science Munich, you will gain advanced technical knowledge. In your practical periods you have the chance to apply this knowledge in our company. It is the ideal way to prepare for your future job, with many opportunities for promotion. Once your apprenticeship is complete, you just have to decide which department you are most suited to.
During your practical experience
- You will learn how you can apply both technical and economic content from your studies to practical situations, thus strengthening your knowledge
- You will apply different methods of working in order to prepare as thoroughly as possible for the start of your own career
- You will build up a valuable network within the company, which you can draw upon throughout your entire career at MAN
- You will apply problem analysis methods and develop and implement solutions
- You will coordinate technical projects
- You will work on advanced topics in the areas of production planning and production control
During your theoretical stages
The Bachelor of Engineering apprenticeship is in collaboration with University of Applied Science in Munich, Germany. The course contents are based on their examination regulations. For more information, visit the website of University of Applied Science Munich (https://www.hm.edu/en/).
Your opportunities for development
After your studies, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to begin a career that complies with the current trade agreements
- An exciting and diverse role, which allows you to use your experience and contacts to establish yourself within the company
- A professional environment with an international point of view, which lets you take control of your own development
Duration of apprenticeship
Your apprenticeship will last 3,5 years or else 7 terms in total. Each semester will be spend at the University of Applied Science in Munich for the theoretical period. In your term breaks, during your practical semester and during the time of your bachelor thesis, you will spend your practical periods at the MAN site in Munich. You will receive a apprentice allowance during the theoretical stages and practical experience.
- General or subject-specific qualification for entrance to higher education (Hochschulreife)
- Very good grads in for your studies relevant subjects
A successful enrolment in admission restricted study programmes is required for the effectiveness of the contract of employement. Candidates with the qualifications required to attend a college will only be accepted based on additional proof of their suitability for the course for which they are applying (for more information, see the website of University of Applied Science Munich: https://www.hm.edu/en/).